Thursday, April 29, 2010

ID Required

Why all of a sudden are all of these Liberals up in arms over supposed civil liberties violations regarding carrying proper identification to prove you are who you say you are? Seriously! If you are an ILLEGAL alien, then you don't get afforded the same civil liberties as American citizens. Why is this so difficult for Liberals to understand?

I will tell you why in a minute. How many times during a normal day are you required to show your drivers license? Think about it, I showed my ID three times today alone. I bought a can of Copenhagen and had to show ID, I cashed a check and had to show ID, and I had to get a letter notarized so once again, you guessed it, I had to show ID.

We are constantly asked to furnish identification! Fly on a plane, use a credit card, cash a check, enter a club, purchase alcohol, write a check, recieve a speeding ticket, the list goes on and on!!!

Here is the reason all of these Liberals are so upset over this new Arizona law. How many of your states require you to show proper identification to VOTE? I know in Oregon they mail my ballot to me and I simply sign my name to it. Believe it or not, that is all we have to do to vote here in Oregon...

So now you know the truth. The Liberals especially under Obama want and actually fund voter fraud, I mean voter registration drives so they can register as many cartoon characters, deceased people, created identities, triple registers, etc to slant elections. I don't care what anyones argument is to this, it has to be the only reason.

Why else would any Liberal politician want to extend American rights to anyone who isn't American and are breaking the laws of our land? What politician in their right mind advocates for anyone to break the law? Hmmmmm, I would love to hear an example. How about another reason?

The same people that advocate for affirmative action now cry racism and have their delicate sensibilites twisted in a bunch when a state determines it needs to proctect it's citizens and it's borders, go figure...Typical Liberal hipocracy...

No comments:

Post a Comment